Monday, January 25, 2010

Best Friend

you know what??
actually ....

friends it should not women know: DD
home you know,, I had a friend that 2 men,,,
and even I reply to vent better than the same guy a girl,,
* Let alone a boyfriend: DD
hahahahaaaa,,,,

I'm a choke friend's name _ _ _ _ and _ _ _
*name secret -_________ -
turns out, people said I was not a friend of friend of my vent: (
they can not keep me a secret!

so, I think it's Confide more comfortable with a boy!!
and for my friends,,



I just wannna say,,
"thanks friend, was going to be my best friend, a friend Really:))"

anf for my God,,
"Thanks God, because of the small trials that You gave me,,
I was able to learn a lot about everything;) "

and it turned out, I just realized,,
WordPress is so much I care:))

thanks all: D

No comments:

Post a Comment