Friday, August 27, 2010

some old clothes from my mom !!♥


Helooooooo....
I'm so glad !!u know why ?yeah,cause i have some old clothes from my lovely mom !! u,u


idk the clothing in used in what year..
but i'm so excited !!wuwuwuwu  


u want see ??okay,lets look my pictures ! 



wuwuw,u know what this ??yeah long skirt,love this ite so much !!




u know what this ??hhehe..this a Rock Cardigan !!
yeah my mom is rock women !!wuu 



yeayyy..Zara Legging,love this 



wuwuwuuwu..this a old shirt,maybe used in 80's !




wow !many ties for me !!thanks mom !



hemm,don't leave a comment for this photo -,-


ochh nooo -,-




see !!!this Stefania Baldo high heels !!
omg mom TYSM !!







yehh and of course i'll not wear those shoes for a travel..
cause...maybe many people say "tua banget itu manusia' LOL




yeaaaayyyy i'm so happy mom..
thank you very much for all item,love youuu so muchhhhhhh !!




♥ loveyaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment