Monday, August 16, 2010

JUNKED UP

aaaa,like Jane style !!!
wiwiw,her eyes..so cool !
My mom styled all of her brooches (some from her personal collection and most from her store Atlantis Vintage) after this look from the J. Crew fall lookbook. She asked me to wear it and I happily obliged...love this look!
Worn with Madewell shirt and jeans, thriftstore jacket, and Banana Republic pearls.
Exciting news to share-my mom and I were recently shot by the talented Douglas Friedman for the Nowness. We were thrilled (and I must admit, very nervous) to be working with such an amazing photographer.
likelikelike <3
Douglas was such a pleasure to work with-unbelievably sweet and down to earth. I love his work--see below for some of my favorites from his website. Incredible!
The photos will be up in a week or so...expect to see them soon!


From : Jane Aldrige blog (Sea of Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment